Might and Magic Tribute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Updates?

2 posters

Go down

New Updates? Empty New Updates?

Post  Alamar Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi guys...was wondering if you're still active. It looked like you had a great start on the Serenity demo, but there are no recent updates on the forum/web for MMT. Communication and activity is very important, if not in public than inter-team at least.

-Alamar

Alamar
Spectator
Spectator

Back to top Go down

New Updates? Empty Re: New Updates?

Post  asomath Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Ill get around to releasing a video update at some point to make up for the lack of recent communication for this past month.

~Asomath
asomath
asomath

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamar Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Hello there! Are you guys still working on MMT? It's been quite for awhile.

MMXAlamar

Alamar
Spectator
Spectator

Back to top Go down

Post  asomath Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Schveider and I made the decision to suspend the project on August 21, 2012... I never, however, got around to making the formal declaration.

~Asomath
asomath
asomath

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamar Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 pm

asomath wrote:Schveider and I made the decision to suspend the project on August 21, 2012... I never, however, got around to making the formal declaration.

~Asomath
Ah sorry to hear about that. I know how hard it is to maintain a project like this. You have to make it your full time job and make sure things get done. You also have to choose your employees wisely because people tend to flake on unpaid projects. We have some flakers too, but they sometimes come back to work when their life is less busy because we try and provide a strong community environment in our Skype chatrooms. Time is certainly the most prominent issue on projects like these.

If it's not too out of order, I would like to invite you to join MMX if you're still interested in perusing a Might and Magic type game design project. We are doing very well in spite of having only 3-4 3d modelers and are about to make a pre-alpha release of our game build and editor. I don't know how you feel about this, but I would love to work with you guys because you have some awesome skill sets and motivation. Because the MMX team is much bigger (we have about 20 part time members) the workload is much more evenly distributed, you would have more staff to work alongside, and you wouldn't have to worry about every single aspect of game design - that job is shared by all of us.

To show a gesture of good faith, I would like to show you a leaked screen shot of our build before it's actually been released to the developers. This is the library of Castle Ironfist. We're going to add the portraits of Roland and Archibald too! Also don't mind the UI, it's purely a placeholder.

New Updates? Privat11

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks Asomath.

MMXAlamar
mmxalamar@gmail.com

Alamar
Spectator
Spectator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum